Archoil AR6300 Winter Diesel Treatment - 64 fl oz
AR6300 Winter Diesel Treatment is a concentrated fuel treatment which is added to every tank of diesel to boost performance, ensure fuel quality, protect your fuel system and protect against gelling in cold weather.
AR6300 provides ALL the benefits of AR6200 Fuel Treatment plus anti-gel protection.
AR6300 promotes a more complete combustion which improves efficiency, power and response.
- Cold Filter Plugging Point Depressant: Prevents diesel fuel from gelling and plugging the fuel filter
- Combustion Modifier: Promotes complete combustion
- Lubricant: Protects fuel pump and injectors from wear and failure, lubricates upper cylinder
- Dispersant/Detergent: Helps dissolve sludge and other fuel system deposits. Restores degraded fuel
- Stabilizer: Enables extended fuel storage
- Corrosion Inhibitor: Protects the fuel system from corrosion
- Demulsifier: Helps separate water from diesel fuel
- Improves cetane
Protect High Pressure Diesel Fuel Systems
The ASTM D-975 Diesel fuel specification requires diesel fuel sold in the USA to produce a wear scar diameter no larger than 520 microns, while the Engine Manufacturers Association recommends diesel fuel to produce a wear scar diameter of no larger than 460 microns.
This means fuel that meets ASTM D-975 may not be lubricious enough to meet the Engine Manufacturers Association's recommendation, and therefore may not provide adequate protection to modern high pressure diesel fuel systems.
AR6300 will help protect high pressure diesel fuel systems from failure due to inadequate lubricity.