AUTO METER SHIFT LIGHT CONTROLLER, DIGITAL PRO SHIFT
Confident and consistent gear changes with a manual transmission are key to protecting your engine from damage and extracting maximum performance every run. The AutoMeter Digital Pro Shift controller is an RPM activated switch measuring 5.125 in. wide, 2.800 in. long, and 0.750 in. high featuring a digital RPM display equipped with the tools you need to change gears at precisely the correct moment. Versatile design is lightweight and easily mounted using double-faced trim adhesive or a dual lock style fastener. This serious piece of hardware is built with the professional in mind and was developed using AutoMeter’s race proven tachometer circuitry for monitoring engine RPM with unparalleled response and accuracy. Digital Pro Shift controllers are compatible with most 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12 cylinder engines equipped with conventional or performance ignitions and operating ranges up to 16,000 RPM! Pre-terminated control output supporting up to a 3 amp draw allows for quick and easy connection of compatible AutoMeter Quick Lite, Shift Lite, and Super Lite models. Perfectly suited for use as a single stage control with user programmable set point adjustment by 10 RPM increments, advanced users will appreciate the now standard multiple activation points which allow for unique settings for each gear. Included Launch light function helps drag racers improve their 60 ft. times by nailing their ideal RPM off the starting line. Digital numeric RPM display may be disabled to minimize driver distractions during a run. Peak RPM memory recall provides quick review of the highest RPM achieved since the last clear. For more detailed driver performance analysis, 80 seconds of engine RPM playback recording is now standard. Completely review of your last pass on the digital RPM display or through a connected AutoMeter tachometer to see where you can improve your next run.
- Features 4 programmable shift points, adjustable by 10 RPM increments - including Launch Lite, progressive shift, and digital RPM display
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse per revolution ignition signals (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, & 12 cylinder engines)
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- Features 80 seconds of RPM recording with playback available on the digital display or via a connected AutoMeter tachometer
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system