BD-Power 1045965-T4 - Exhaust Manifold - 2007.5-2017 DODGE 6.7L CUMMINS (T4 FLANGE)
The BD-Power 1045965-T4 Exhaust Manifold is a must have on your 2007.5-2017 Dodge 6.7L Cummins. Cast from high-silicon ductile iron this heavy-duty, multi-piece exhaust manifold has built-in expansion joints that allow for growth when heated rather than cracking like the stock application. Additional material in the turbo mount area as well as webbing between ports is also added for increased strength. Exhaust manifold gaskets sold separately.
- 6.7L performance replacement manifold for use T4 mount turbochargers (S300,S400,etc.)
- Fully divided pulse manifold design, allows for quicker turbo response
- Cast of high silicon ductile iron to withstand extreme temperature cycling caused during DPF regeneration and in high performance applications
- Larger porting design than others maximizes T4 turbochargers potential power
- Thick walled casting and integral slip joint prevents cracking and exhaust leaks
- Experience quick spool times and low drive pressures with an overall increase in performance
- Fully EGR compatible
- Gaskets set with EGR port, exhaust port and turbo mount gaskets available separately - P/N 1045992-T4
- Pre-drilled for pyrometer probes
Note: This T4-Flanged Exhaust Manifold requires the uses of an aftermarket T4 flanged turbocharger. It will not work with your stock turbocharger. Gaskets and replacement bolts not included.