Sinister Diesel - SD-6.0-UK-03 - Sinister Diesel Update Kit for 2003-2004 6.0L Powerstroke
Sinister Diesel 6.0 Update KitSinister Diesel has created a simple and cost-effective 6.0 Update Kit for 2003-2004 6.0L PowerStroke diesel trucks by compiling all of the parts that have been updated since the release of the 2003 Powerstrokes to early 2004, including the Sinister Diesel Blue Spring Upgrade Kit as an added bonus. If you're planning any major turbo-service in the near future, we recommend purchasing and installing the Sinister Diesel 6.0 Update Kit as most of these parts will be easily accessible.
Special Note: Designed for engines built before 09/23/2003
- Updated oil drain tube:Original drain tube was very restrictive, choking hot oil in the turbo
- Sinister Diesel Blue Spring Upgrade Kit:Keeps the fuel pressure up when the factory return spring gets weak
- Turbo Feed Line:Factory drain line had a steel braided portion that was prone to failing
- Degas bottle cap:The most important part on a 6.0, keeping cooling system pressures in check and functioning properly
- Stand pipe/dummy plug kit:Often the cause of a "No hot start" issue. Factory o-rings shove and cause a high pressure oil leak